Are you thinking of doing a major upgrade for your home? There are various home improvement projects that can benefit you in the long run. One such project is roof replacement. Have you considered upgrading your roof?
Why Roof Replacement?
Remember, your roof is constantly exposed to various weather conditions. To keep you and your family safe, you have to make sure that your roof remains in good shape. However, because of constant exposure to the elements, your roof could get worn out and may not be able to provide you with the performance you need to keep your home safe and comfortable. Fortunately, Century Roofing and Siding can help you avoid any potential problems by providing you with two options for your roofing in Ottawa that can give you the best value for your money in terms of performance.
Asphalt shingles are a popular roof material choice. The reason why this material is a popular roofing choice for homeowners is because:
- It’s easy to install. The size and flexibility of shingles helps this material suit various roofing styles.
- It’s a highly durable material that requires little maintenance. It’s easy to clean and damaged sections can be replaced.
- It can come in various colors and textures that can match the architectural design of your home.
- It’s a low cost material that can provide you with an excellent return on investment with its performance.
This roofing material is growing in popularity and Century Roofing and Siding has an in-depth understanding of this kind of roof system. Innovations in metal roofing paint systems and coating have helped improve the performance of this roofing material. Among the advantages you can get from metal are:
- It’s a highly durable material that can last up to 50 years with the right maintenance. It can withstand various weather conditions because of minimal seaming and panels.
- It can improve your home’s energy efficiency by reflecting the sun’s heat away and helps keep temperatures balanced within your home
- It’s a low-maintenance material that requires minimal cleaning, and will not chip, crack, fade, or curl.
- It can be easily installed over the existing roofing, helping you save money on a complete tear-off.
Whatever material you select for your home, make sure you hire professionals like Century Roofing and Siding to provide you with expertise and superior installation. A good roof for your home is always going to be an investment that pays off in terms of value and performance. For more information on asphalt or metal roofing in Ottawa, feel free to give Century Roofing and Siding a call so we can provide you with a free roofing estimate!